Business Development Specialist Green Planet™
KANEKA Biodegradable Polymer Green Planet™ is the first-ever 100% bio-based polymer produced via a revolutionary bio-fermentation process using renewable vegetable oils as feedstock.
Articles made of KANEKA Biodegradable Polymer Green Planet™ have a significant sustainability advantage in cutting back on microplastics and ocean pollution through its biodegradable properties.
As Business Development Specialist you report to the Business Development Manager and are responsible for, among other things:
- Research and analysis into the strategic markets segments to better understand market specifics, trends and to detect potential commercial opportunities for Green Planet.
- Anticipate market needs, define action plans and follow up their implementation.
- Develop an extensive network in the industry by frequent contacts, visits and follow ups.
- Set-up price strategy and negotiate at key accounts.
- Create new business opportunities.
- Spend significant time in the field at relevant trade shows, conferences and exhibitions.
- Build-up technical know-how on Green Planet and their related variety of applications.
- Report to all the internal stakeholders (sales, technical service, R&D) to reach the defined strategic business goals.
- Hold a degree in Chemistry, Chemical engineering, Business Development or related field.
- Appr. 5 years of commercial experience in a technical B2B plastics industry environment. Preferably in the (food) packaging industry or paper coating/lamination business.
- Like clear results, take initiative for improvement actions and can plan and organize your work independently.
- Fluent in English, other languages are a plus, in particular southern European languages.
- Be prepared to travel 30-50%.
What can you expect?
A varied position in a fascinating international environment in a dynamic team. A stable, growing international employer in a traffic jam-free working environment. A decent basic salary with extensive fringe benefits. Working from home is possible.
U kan ook steeds uw CV opsturen naar Kaneka Belgium NV, Nijverheidsstraat 16, 2260 Oevel-Westerlo. Gelieve niet te vergeten om de jobtitel te vermelden als referentie. Tel. 014/25.78.00Print this page