Production Engineer Performance Polymers
To maintain and improve the production process performance in terms of safety & environment, energy, quality, capacity, and cost for our performance polymers plant at Kaneka Belgium.
- Review and optimize the installations to realize safe and stable operation at the lowest cost.
- Participate actively in initiatives to increase the efficiency of installations and propose and execute tests to increase production capacity, produce new products, or start up new facilities.
- Continuously follow up and improve the quality of the end product according to all product specifications.
- Stimulate and control safe and environment-conscious production and maintenance operations according to the management requirements of quality, environment, energy, and safety (SOP, TP) to prevent accidents/incidents.
- Initiate, update and work out all Hazop Lopa files of the performance polymers production together with SHEQ and Engineering Department.
- Calculate and evaluate the merits of projects to guarantee the profitability of investments. Stay up-to-date with new process technologies to improve the performance of the production installations.
- Motivate and train operators and staff members to obtain the best performance in safety, environment, quality, cost-efficiency, and productivity. Ensure that all employees are informed about their work-related procedures, understand them, and effectively execute them.
- You will be responsible for the utility section (wastewater treatment and several utility installations), supplying utilities to the whole site.
- You have a master's degree in Civil Engineering.
- Preferably 3-7 years of professional experience in a (similar) chemical plant environment.
- Knowledge of chemical process techniques - management techniques.
- Languages: Dutch and English required.
- Strong analytic - entrepreneurship – responsible – team player – strong SHEQ minded - no 9 to 5 mentality.
What can you expect?
- A varied function in a stable and growing international Japanese origin company in a traffic-free area.
- A decent basic remuneration with extensive fringe benefits.
- An intensive start-up program and regular follow-up training to further professionalize and form a professional production environment.
For this position, we will work with an external recruiter.
U kan ook steeds uw CV opsturen naar Kaneka Belgium NV, Nijverheidsstraat 16, 2260 Oevel-Westerlo. Gelieve niet te vergeten om de jobtitel te vermelden als referentie. Tel. 014/25.78.00Print this page